Image Map

4 Apr 2014

A LOVELY LITTLE WALK



Today, due to me being silly, I couldn't drive myself to work and had to ask for a lift from my sister and my 2 year old niece... great..

So, after a SUPER busy day at work I stepped outside expecting my lovely sister to be waiting for me... but she wasn't. I gave her a quick call and reminded her that she should be there and after a few panicky sounds she informed me that she'd forgotten and would set off on the 20 min journey now.. great.

So, I decided to set off walking and see how far I got and my little wander turned out to be the BEST part of my day by far!

It was so relaxing, calming and something that I will 100% have to make part of my weekly routine. 

It allowed me to notice things about the village that I work in that I've never seen or been able to appreciate before and gave me a chance to breath after a crazy day working hard.

If you have a spare half hour one day get out and have a walk around the place that you live.








No comments:

Post a Comment