Image Map

30 Apr 2014

LIPSTICK I LOVE: REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS

One of my favourite day-to-day lipsticks is from Revlon's 'Super Lustrous' line and it come in the colour '003 Mauve it Over'.

As the name suggests this is a mauve-ish nude colour and although it looks quite dark on the lips it actually matches my natural colour fairly well, creating a my lips but better kind of effect. This colour is from the matte range but it definitely isn't drying and works wonderfully with a gloss if I'm after a more shiney finish. Usually though I'm happy to wear this alone without any liner even for a super natural every day look. 

The packaging for this feels a little cheap in my opinion but it looks quite chic and it does it's job just fine I think. Nothing too fancy but nice enough. 

The colour pay off with this is very good, the type that I would expect from a high end product not a drugstore one. I have only tried this colour in this line but assume the others are the same. I will be trying another one soon so will keep you updated!  

There's 6 colours in this collection and you can get yours here for £7.49 - Bargin!







No comments:

Post a Comment